no brakes.

i am tired of being your rebound. his rebound. everybody's rebound.

to you, and him: that's awesome, thank you for not talking to me for 3 months and suddenly being nice. i thought you were nice, but turns out, your girlfriend just doesnt want you. thank you.

and the thing that gets me, is that i HATE being your rebound, but i don't ever tell you to stop. ever. because i keep hoping that this will be the time thats different. you've changed. you're not the boy who just wants me because he can. and then it hits me, you are still that boy. you didn't change. you probably never will, but i'll keep giving you chances, because thats what i do. that's what rebounds are for. and i am damn good at it.

i just want someone to think i'm worth more.
please change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

concrete castles

"This isn't just goodbye, this is I can't stand you."

"sleepless nights